Tuesday, October 24, 2006

In Dreams

frank booth is a scary fellow. he's evil incarnated. but he looks up to ben. it's obvious ben has to be weirder. but how much weirder? he lip-synchs to roy orbison's "in dreams" while frank watches him, fighting with the tears in his eyes. david lynch... you sick bastard. i love you.



IN DREAMS (Roy Orbison)

A candy-colored clown they call the sandman
Tiptoes to my room every night
Just to sprinkle stardust and to whisper
Go to sleep, everything is all right

I close my eyes, then I drift away
Into the magic night, I softly say
A silent prayer like dreamers do
Then I fall asleep to dream my dreams of you

In dreams I walk with you, in dreams I talk to you
In dreams you're mine all of the time we're together
In dreams, in dreams.

But just before the dawn, I awake and find you gone
I can't help it, I can't help it, if I cry
I remember that you said goodbye

It's too bad that all these things, can only happen in my dreams
Only in dreams, in beautiful dreams

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

David Lynch makes weird movies...and I love them and him too.

Good day to you, Nilz!

Uta Refson said...

Ah David Lynch....unleashing all the weirdness that we all hide within ourselves.
And how do we know he is not the normal one?

Cheers Nilz!

Anonymous said...

All I know is I first heard of him and actually saw a film of him- ermmmm Lost Highway, bcs of my ex. This life of mine is really strange, so you have similar taste? How sweet, lol I had bad nightmares bcs of this in the past, are they going to come back now?

Uta- you are really getting funnier and funnier. I wonder when it'll get really sexy though? I'm waiting to see that.

Anonymous said...

What movie are you talking about Nilz? Maybe I should see it.

Nilz said...

'tis blue velvet ;)

Edilma said...

"In dreams I walk with you, in dreams I talk to you
In dreams you're mine all of the time we're together
In dreams, in dreams".

I love dreaming.

Mr. Lynch...he knows our dreams...too well i'm afraid ;)

Anonymous said...

I saw it but I don't think I liked it too much. Maybe I should see it again. I like the soundtrack of Lost Highway though, but I really got nightmares in that period of my life, I don't want them back.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Edilma and Nilz, he might know your dreams, certainly not everyone's and specially NOT mine!

Nilz said...

only my shrink knows my dreams, actually :P