Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Refusal



you're losing me

precious feelings wrapped in velvet drapes cannot begin to understand the sadness that confronts me in this very moment, a moment i have so frightenedly expected for a long time.

you're losing me

patience has grown tired of the weary attack made upon my devotion for you which has tied myself to your charms, to your beauty, to my respect for everything that seems to emanate from you.

you're losing me

all of the things i have learned from our love have been piling up at the end of the gutter, awaiting a fate no one can predict, no one can be sure of. should we sit and wait, or rise up and take actions upon our hands?

you're losing me

even though our hearts will forever be tormented by the beauty of what we were, a light has grown dimmer and will probably fade sooner than later. how long until we are left in the darkness of the rest of our lives?

you're losing me

meanings have changed and smiles have grown older. words have disappeared and time has deteriorated in our favour. we are what we are. those who we were have long waved their last good byes. i refuse to raise my arm.

you're losing me

you're losing me, and i'm losing you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
vmag said...

beautiful...