Thursday, August 24, 2006

Love letter to an imaginary possible true love




i think i love you. no, wait. i do love you. i just said i "think" because i don't know if you love me. actually, i know you don't love me, but i don't want to say "i love you", because i know i won't be getting any love back from you... and that makes me depressed, although i know it's not correct. there's nothing wrong with being in love alone, i know that, and i have to face it. it happens everyday. i don't want to be in love with you all my life, unless of course you fall in love with me. do you think there's a chance of that happening? i really hope so, but i must admit i have this feeling that it'll never happen. but hey, never say never, right? yes, never say never. is it ok to say "always"? it has the same power as "never", so i guess i shouldn't be saying things like "i'll always love you". it's just as shallow. it makes me realize that nothing has staying power in this world. not you, not I, not this love that i feel. then, what's the point? isn't it sad that nothing is forever? i think that's sad. i think we should move on and see what lies ahead. i think there's a very tiny possibility of us being together in the future. i think we could be happy. i think maybe you would love me. and like i said before, i think i love you. yes, i think i love you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, nothing is forever? So let's enjoy the moment while it lasts...they say that too, don't they?

Morning, Nilz!

E's friend, Minnie

Edilma said...

Too much coffee this morning dear Nilz? ;)

Yes, let's enjoy the moment...loving, crying, singing...but enjoy the moment.

P.S. I can't read the letter...what does it says?. Yes i'm curious....shhhh!

(K)

Nilz said...

good morning, minnie.

that's completely true... let's enjoy the moment while it lasts... or if it's a horrible moment, let's hate it. in that case, it's a wonderful relief it doesn't last forever.

take care :)

Nilz said...

edilma, if you look really hard... you will be able to read the letter. the words are in your heart. look. look. find them. ok enough.

it's a letter that morrissey wrote to the new york dolls when he was young.

you see, the first explanation was more interesting, wasn't it? sometimes the truth is just not fun. (K)

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh an open door,

Hi Nilz,

I have found you intriguing ever since your very first comment on Edilma's blog.

And now that I have come to know more of you I can truly say -
"I think I love you"

Nilz said...

i've always said that open doors are dangerous ;)

hello lurker,

thanks for the comment.
but i have to add... what's more intriguing than a person who doesn't log in to leave a comment?
oh, cheeky cheeky, naughty sneaky ;)

keep on posting, please. i can't find you, but you can find me. bye bye