Monday, March 05, 2007

36 - 39 °F

it's not that i don't care, but my love for your body lacks any signs of respect. it's good that i do not believe in such a thing called soul, for i know it would feel quite tormented by this passion that takes hold of my skin, which grips you as if you don't feel anything. for you do, my loved one, i can only think that you do, or else it wouldn't make any sense to consume this act that weaves us together. i need to know you're enjoying it. i need to feel you need me to go on. why won't you let me know, dear? why don't you give in? you're so cold. it's oh so cold.

3 comments:

Edilma said...

Ouch! I mean, who would want to be refer to as COLD? :S

(K)

dh said...

It's the middle of winter Nilz.
Give the woman a break!!!

I have not been around your blog for a while.
Butt I always enjoy you whenever I do cum.
So please continue doing what you do ;-)

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.