Friday, March 09, 2007

Sunday welcomes the sad young man

much of the week is pretty tedious, there's just no happiness in repetition. lullabies expect me to fall asleep at the sound of their noise crawling into my head, but the years have long ago forgotten about the reasons why we are where we are. true, you didn't like being touched, especially by me, but this hands were meant to touch you, baby. they were never meant to touch you this much. but that's the price i pay for stepping into the tunnel of love. is there a light at the end of this one as well? i guess i'll soon find out. i was born to find out. too many questions, so much time. the answers just come as slowly as they are made up, and that's when boredom strikes... you should never wait too much to give an answer. but the unique thing is how you always find the way to crush habits on their head, by twisting the pages of our written love, or by saving the impossible things from the sea of perfection and showing them to me day after day after day. i might be sad, i might be bored, but i'm definitely young, and time is on my side, for better or for worse. so let's climb inside this train headed to a brick wall and enjoy the ride. what other possible way is there to encounter what we need to reach? everyday i have the same one question in my head... and i've never regretted saying it... so glad you answered quickly. so glad you said yes.

2 comments:

Edilma said...

I hate sundays...

(K)

Uta Refson said...

I went for a cruise on the sea of perfection once
sadly
it was disappointing........

sundays only lead to mondays....
*sigh

my dearest nilz.........