Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Trail

i turned around and saw the leaves i had just walked on, and i knew it was wrong. this path will never again be clean from mistake's steps. yesterday's moon will be forever covered in blood inside my mind, never again to be wiped off from experience. time tells no lies, they say. well, it should. i knew about you and joe williams. everyone did. i always kept my mouth shut. i'll always remember my last minute on this earth, when you leaned on my bed and told me you loved me. for a second there i thought you would tell me the truth, but you didn't... you didn't want to make my departure any more painful. i've always thanked you for that, for not telling the truth. time should learn from you.

2 comments:

Edilma said...

Is he talking from the grave?

Hola.

(K)

Nilz said...

no, from heaven.

good guys go to heaven.
bad guys go to hell.
corpses go to graves.

ssshhh.