Thursday, February 22, 2007

Wont' take that talk

I won't take that talk from no one, I won't take that talk from no one, inside it makes you ill. And the pity of it all you're fighting, you don't see it any more you're fighting... a size 12 fight in a size 10 war.

I said I'd never forget you, and I didn't and I never will. Have a dance, meet a girl you dig. Acting like the second coming. Words are only words. Said another way, got to stop treating people... like they have no feelings. Stop treating people... like they have no meaning.

I won't take that talk from no one, I won't take that talk from no one, inside it makes you ill. Soft as a mother's love, her hands were cool and graceful, and you'll get no complaints from me.

I said I'd never forget you, and I didn't and I never will. Have a dance, meet a girl you dig. Behaving like the second coming. Words were only words, so I tell myself, got to stop treating people... like they have no feelings. Stop treating people... like they have no meaning.

written by Adam Ant / Marco Pirroni / Boz Boorer

2 comments:

Edilma said...

"Have a dance, meet a girl you dig..." How cute ;)

We're back to the intense posts...very nice.

(K)

Uta Refson said...

Marco

Adam

Marco

Adam

Marco!

Hee hee.......
hey there luscious boy!