Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Alarm Clock


i keep turning off the alarm instead of pressing the snooze button. i keep getting in trouble because of what my subconscious really wants. hey, it's a lot like life... and that's what's a pity...

i guess it's perfectly clear how i decide to just press the snooze button of my life, just try to 'cheat' on myself, feel a small ill wind of fresh air, and without noticing it, some time later i realize that i've completely turned off the alarm. that alarm is important. it reminds me when to stop dreaming, when to put my feet back on the ground. some might say it's nice to always dream. i really don't think it's healthy...

... but it sure is beautiful!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the h are you doing kid? Shut up, got my number? jeje

Edilma said...

The fact that you have your feet on the ground doesn't mean you can't dream dear Nilz...

I think dreaming is a quality and a talent.

(K)

Anonymous said...

Dreaming is for people who dare to. The minute I start trusting you, you do everything to ruin things. So boring and tiring actually. I'm not a kid so if you want to play go look for someone else.
You are not my last option in life, you are a choice, remember that. Also if you are afraid of hanging out with me then maybe you are just not the person for me. I don't know but you keep on scaring me guy.

Nilz said...

edilma - yes, dreaming is good. but what happens when you disconnect completely from reality? dreaming is something you must learn to control. it's almost like watching "saved by the bell" all the time and not studying... WHAT? am i the only one that had this problem? :o

sssshhhhhh ;)

Anonymous said...

Listen I'm sorry, I keep on saying terrible things that maybe I don't even think. I'm not usually like this, I like to be altruistic. I might be vulnerable right now.
I think I should take a breath from dreaming as you well suggested.
Be good kid.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm, I trained myself to wake up without an alarm....

Not, that's not true...I have a kitty cat who acts as my alarm.

I love dreaming too, E....

Uta Refson said...

I would live in dreams if I could.
It lets me be with the one I dream about most.
The one who owns my heart.
And that
Is the reality I want.

I always keep hitting the snooze.

Sleep a little longer dear Nilz.

XO