Friday, September 22, 2006

Freaky Friday


ok, if you could be a person from the opposite sex for just one day, who would it be?

please, i don't want to see that everybody picks brad pitt :-P

my choice? hmmm, i guess it had to be PJ HARVEY :)

oh, and today is nick cave's birthday... he and pj harvey were romantically involved around 1996 when his album murder ballads, which includes their duet "henry lee", was released. it is said that some songs on his next album the boatman's call are about her. happy b-day, nick!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm, now THAT is an interesting question.

Lately, I've wanted to be Wyclef Jean so I could sing, Hips Don't Lie with Shakira. Hah!

Edilma said...

Hmmmmm...and i thought you didn't remember anyone's birthday...liar liar pants on fire!

PJ Harvey, huh? Interesting choice indeed.

Damn! and i was going to say Brad Pitt! hee hee

I could be mean and say David Lynch, but i won't. (shhhhhh)

I guess the idea of being a man is not that appealing, but if it's just for one day...

I would have to say...

Frank Sinatra....or some 70's and 80's rocker with alcohol and drug problems but very talented ;)

(K)

Nilz said...

ok, if you become frank sinatra for one day, please don't call me. i don't like corpses. THEY HAVE TO BE ALIVE, EDI. :)

(K)

Edilma said...

Alive, huh?

Tough...

Then i would have to say...

Viggo Mortensen.

Nilz said...

THEY HAVE TO BE ALIVE, EDIL...... oh, that's right... he is alive. his acting is the one that's dead :P

just kidding :) nice choice, ed.

have you heard his musical projects? i haven't. i understand they're pretty unusual. uta, know anything about this? ;)

Uta Refson said...

Hmmmmmmmmm...........what dude would I be if I could be one huh?
That's is a very interesting question indeed...........
David Bowie! Definetly!

Smart
Hot (the thin white duke)
Iman!
The music!

Yes, that is my pick!

Thank you for asking that Nilz.
Quite nice!
XO